Saturday, February 19, 2005

Finally created the Blog

Finally I have created a blog ..... Initially I used to think why ppl write blogs but now i m into it. Lets c how much i can write into it as i m a kinda lazy person in terms of writing etc.Neways 19th Feb started with Yash's Bday. The bumps ceremony was awesum. For the water pourin part we didnt use buckets ...we jus pushed him in the shower. It was followed by bumps to him. This time we had 4 defaults [includin me :( ]. But that was fun. Ppl said it was to funny to watch me n Loo on the floor. After a lot of tiring efforts to escape bumps, I cudnt save myself frm it. [other 3 defaults were loo, somani n cdart ]. Coffee shop was the next destination. Had a gr8 time there. After comin to room I created an a/c on blogger after gettin inspired. In the morning had a very gud luck that even being late we were allowed to enter in the SE.

More to follow....

2 Comments:

Blogger lws said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

Sat Feb 19, 02:50:00 am  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Even i was holding ya with loo !!!! on the floor :D

Sun Feb 20, 10:30:00 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home