Tuesday, February 14, 2006

The “Day” Truth

Well Well Well...my last two posts have declared me as an anti Valentine Day person. It's not true to say that I haven't expected that. I was expected. Ok its time now to explain my stand. Please read between the lines people. Celebrating Valentine day is not a bad thing but bragging about it is bad. Making a day for yourself is not a bad thing but doing just for the sake of doing it because others are doing is not good as well. Celebrate a day only if its celebration is justified, otherwise don't. I have seen people waiting for Valentine day to propose or whatever. That is a wrong attitude. A piece of advice: Don't wait dear. Just do it. And not to make an issue of some day. People tell me that its a day to tell your dear ones that you love him/her. Personally I don't need a specific day to make them feel that I love then.

Moreover, I can't be anti Valentine Day because I am not solitary.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home